200 kW Marathon MagnaMAX Generator End
- 1 Year / 1,000 Hour Limited Warranty (Whichever comes first)
- CALL FOR DEALER DISCOUNT
- 4 Pole
- 200 KW
- Weight (Pounds): 1550
- Insulation: NEMA Class H
- Lead: 12
- Phase: 3 Phase
- Voltage: 208-240/416-480 or 240/120 Delta
- 1800 RPM
- 40 C Ambient
- 0.8 Power Factor Logging
- 200 kW Standby and 200 kW Continuous
- EASY MOUNT SAE ADAPTERS are provided with every generator to simplify coupling to the prime mover. Generator foot mounting dimensions are not affected by adapter choice.
- Patented Digital Voltage Regulator, the DVR2000, provides .25% voltage regulation, three phase RMS sensing, and advanced operation and protection features. Versions are available that offer VAR AND POWER FACTOR control It is conveniently mounted in a low voltage section of the conduit box or can be remotely mounted as the application dictates.
- Flexible designs allow the construction choices needed. Whether it\'s single or two bearing the mounting required is available.
- Rugged Construction of steel plate and utilizing internal frame supports, external girth rings and a rigidly controlled welding process assure low vibration and long life.
- Conduit box assemblies are optimized to the application. Special lead entry or terminal connection requirements, and designed to accept various auxiliary devices such as surge suppressors and current transformers all within a compact envelope.
- High Voltage Insulation System utilizes advanced materials and modern processes resulting in superior performance. Special form wound coils provide excellent voltage surge and corona protection. The entire stator assembly is vacuum pressure impregnated with anhydride epoxy resin, well known for it\'s excellent electrical as well as mechanical strength, then an overcoat of tropical insulation for added environmental protection.
Specifications may vary. Confirm full specs prior to ordering.
Get More Information:
- Connection Diagram - DVR1000.pdf
File Size: 89.665 Kb
- MagnaMax Generator Ends - SB370.pdf
File Size: 794.859 Kb
- Metric Outline Drawing - MS525684.pdf
File Size: 101.839 Kb
- Outline Drawing - SS525684.pdf
File Size: 172.632 Kb
- Torsional Drawing - 525662X2.pdf
File Size: 61.935 Kb