100 Gallon U.L. 142 Listed Double Wall Base Mounted Fuel Tank
- 1 Year / 1,000 Hour Limited Warranty (Whichever comes first)
- Dimensions (L\" x W\" x H\"): 96" x 31" x 15.5"
(L X W X H) 96\" X 31\" X 15.5\"
Weight: 750 lbs
12\" Electrical Stub Up
Sub-Base Diesel Fuel Storage Tanks
This closed top diked generator sub-base diesel fuel tank has an integral steel dike intended
to contain liquids from tank leak or rupture. The dike has integral protection on the top to
prevent precipitation, debris or other elements from entering the diked area.
Closed top diked generator sub-base fuel tanks are listed by Underwriters Laboratories under UL
#142; Special Purpose Tanks (EFVT). Special purpose tanks are to be installed in accordance with
the Flammable and Combustible Liquids Code, NFPA #30 of the National Fire Protection
The Closed Top Diked Generator Sub-base Fuel Tanks is UL #142 listed under file #MH27650.
Each closed top diked generator sub-base fuel tank is manufactured to comply with the following specs:
• UL 142 Listed, closed top dike construction
• Inner tank- 10 gauge (.135”) steel
• Outer tank- 7 gauge (.179”) steel, top and bottom
• Electrical stub-up area with removable end channel
• Normal vent
• Inner tank emergency vent sized to UL 142 specifications
• Outer containment area vented by tank design
• Six (6) 2” NPT fittings
• Two (2) removable supply and return fuel dip tubes
• Fitting for low level fuel switch
• One (1) 1” NPT basin drain fitting
• Lockable fuel fill
• Direct reading mechanical fuel gauge
• Fuel in basin switch
• Satin black paint finish
1 Year Warranty
Specifications may vary. Confirm full specs prior to ordering.
Get More Information:
- 160061 100 GALLON TANK.pdf
File Size: 331.508 Kb